Magnetic field effect for cellulose nanofiber alignment
Cited 6 times inCited 8 times in
- Magnetic field effect for cellulose nanofiber alignment
- Kim, Jaehwan; Chen, Yi; Kang, Kwang-Sun; Park, Young-Bin; Schwartz, Mark
- FILMS; ORIENTATION; PERFORMANCE; COMPOSITES
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, v.104, no.9, pp.1 - 3
- Regenerated cellulose formed into cellulose nanofibers under strong magnetic field and aligned perpendicularly to the magnetic field. Well-aligned microfibrils were found as the exposure time of the magnetic field increased. Better alignment and more crystalline structure of the cellulose resulted in the increased decomposition temperature of the material. X-ray crystallograms showed that crystallinity index of the cellulose increased as the exposure time of the magnetic field increased.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.