The nonradiative decay of the allyl radical excited B 2A1 state studied by picosecond time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy
Cited 29 times inCited 28 times in
- The nonradiative decay of the allyl radical excited B 2A1 state studied by picosecond time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy
- Schultz, Thomas; Fischer, I
- RESONANT MULTIPHOTON IONIZATION; ULTRAFAST INTERNAL-CONVERSION; KINETIC-ENERGY PHOTOELECTRON; ELECTRONIC-SPECTRUM; RYDBERG STATES; SUPERSONIC JET; ORIGIN BAND; DYNAMICS; PHOTOIONIZATION; RELAXATION
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.107, no.19, pp.8197 - 8200
- The nonradiative decay rates of the vibrational ground state and the v7 fundamental in the electronically excited B 2A1 state of the allyl radical, C3H5, are studied by picosecond time-resolved pump-probe photoelectron spectroscopy. The states decay by internal conversion with a time constant of 20 and 16 ps, respectively.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.