Edge-directed [(M-2)(2)L-4] tetragonal metal-organic polyhedra decorated using a square paddle-wheel secondary building unit
Cited 20 times inCited 21 times in
- Edge-directed [(M-2)(2)L-4] tetragonal metal-organic polyhedra decorated using a square paddle-wheel secondary building unit
- Prakash, M. Jaya; Oh, Minhak; Liu, Xinfang; Han, Kwi Nam; Seong, Gi Hun; Lah, Myoung Soo
- TRUNCATED OCTAHEDRON CORNERS; SUPRAMOLECULAR HOST; COORDINATION CAGE; CRYSTAL-STRUCTURE; LIGANDS; CLUSTER; CAPSULE; PRISMS; IONS; COMPONENTS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.12, pp.2049 - 2051
- A general strategy was developed for edge-directed self-assembly of tetragonal metal-organic polyhedra (MOPs) having a C-4 symmetry Cu-2(II)(COO)(4) paddle-wheel as a secondary building unit, using C-2 symmetric dicarboxylic ligands as pincer-type primary building units.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.