Concomitant Formation of N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Copper Complexes within a Supramolecular Network in the Self-Assembly of Imidazolium Dicarboxylate with Metal Ions
Cited 40 times inCited 34 times in
- Concomitant Formation of N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Copper Complexes within a Supramolecular Network in the Self-Assembly of Imidazolium Dicarboxylate with Metal Ions
- Chun, Jiseul; Jung, Il Gu; Kim, Hae Jin; Park, Mira; Lah, Myoung Soo; Son, Seung Uk
- ORGANIC FRAMEWORKS; HYDROGEN STORAGE; COUPLING REACTIONS; CATALYSIS; CHEMISTRY; POLYMERIZATION; EFFICIENT; REAGENTS; BROMIDES; LIGAND
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.48, no.14, pp.6353 - 6355
- A new building block containing an imidazolium salt was synthesized and used for the construction of supramolecular networks with metal ions. We discovered the concomitant formation of the N-heterocyclic carbene-copper complex (CN = 2) in the selfassembly of imidazolium dlcarboxylates and copper nitrates in N, N-dimethylformamide under heating. The proton in the 2 position of the imidazolium salt was abstracted, and CuII was reduced to CuI during the self-assembly process.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.