Highly efficient and low voltage silver nanowire-based OLEDs employing a n-type hole injection layer
Cited 4 times inCited 0 times in
- Highly efficient and low voltage silver nanowire-based OLEDs employing a n-type hole injection layer
- Lee, Hyungjin; Lee, Donghwa; Ahn, Yumi; Lee, Eun-Woo; Park, Lee Soon; Lee, Youngu
- Electron injection; Light emitting diodes Device characteristics; Device performance; Hole injection layers; Low turn-on voltages; Mechanical flexibility; Organic light emitting diodes(OLEDs); Plastic substrates; Transparent conducting electrodes
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.6, no.15, pp.8565 - 8570
- Highly flexible and efficient silver nanowire-based organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs) have been successfully fabricated by employing a n-type hole injection layer (HIL). The silver nanowire-based OLEDs without light outcoupling structures exhibited excellent device characteristics such as extremely low turn-on voltage (3.6 V) and high current and power efficiencies (44.5 cd A -1 and 35.8 lm W-1). In addition, flexible OLEDs with the silver nanowire transparent conducting electrode (TCE) and n-type HIL fabricated on plastic substrates showed remarkable mechanical flexibility as well as device performance.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.