Structure and stability of molybdenum sulfide fullerenes
Cited 56 times inCited 55 times in
- Structure and stability of molybdenum sulfide fullerenes
- Enyashin, Andrey N.; Gemming, Sibylle; Bar-Sadan, Maya; Popovitz-Biro, Ronit; Hong, Sung You; Prior, Yehiam; Tenne, Reshef; Seifert, Gotthard
- Density functional calculations; Electronic structure; Fullerenes; Molecular dynamics; Nanoparticles
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.46, no.4, pp.623 - 627
- (Figure Presented) Opening the window: Hollow multilayer nano-octahedra (see TEM image and structure) often appear in the laser-ablation products of layered transition-metal chalcogenides. Calculations on MoS2 nanoparticles demonstrate that nanooctahedra exist in a window of stability between nanoplatelets and spherical fullerene-like nanoparticles.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.