Analyses on Small-Signal Parameters and Radio-Frequency Modeling of Gate-All-Around Tunneling Field-Effect Transistors
Cited 10 times inCited 8 times in
- Analyses on Small-Signal Parameters and Radio-Frequency Modeling of Gate-All-Around Tunneling Field-Effect Transistors
- Cho, Seongjae; Lee, Jae Sung; Kim, Kyung Rok; Park, Byung-Gook; Harris, James S.; Kang, In Man
- Gate-all-around; Non quasi static; radio-frequency (RF); small-signal parameters; technology computer-aided design (TCAD); tunneling field-effect transistor (TFET)
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRON DEVICES, v.58, no.12, pp.4164 - 4171
- The small-signal parameters of gate-all-around tunneling field-effect transistors (GAA TFETs) with different gate lengths were extracted and analyzed in terms of their gate capacitance, source-drain conductance, transconductance, distributed channel resistance, and inversion layer length. Because of the unique current drive and inversion layer formation mechanisms of a TFET compared to a conventional MOSFET, the gate-bias dependence values of the primary small-signal parameters of a GAA TFET also differ. Based on understanding these parameters, the high-frequency performances of GAA TFETs were investigated using a technology computer-aided design simulation. A nonquasi-static radio-frequency model was used to extract the small-signal parameters, which were verified up to 100 GHz. The modeling results showed excellent agreement with the Y-parameters up to the cutoff frequency f(T).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.