Room-temperature organic-based spin polarizer
Cited 5 times inCited 3 times in
- Room-temperature organic-based spin polarizer
- Li, Bin; Kao, Chi-Yueh; Lu, Yu; Yoo, Jung-Woo; Prigodin, Vladimir N.; Epstein, Arthur J.
- Magnetic tunnel junction; Peak values; Room temperature; Rubrenes; Sign inversion; Spintronic applications; Tetracyanoethylene; Tunnel barrier
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.99, no.15, pp.1 - 3
- We report a magnetic tunnel junction operating at room-temperature with organic magnetic semiconductor V[TCNE](x) (x similar to 2, TCNE: tetracyanoethylene) and Fe as the spin polarizer and analyzer while 10 mu rubrene layer serves as the tunnel barrier between them. At room-temperature, the magnetoresistance (MR) presents 16.7% of its peak value at 100K. We observed sign inversion of MR with increasing temperature, while the sign of the MR is independent of the polarity of the bias voltages. Our results suggest that V[TCNE](x) is a promising material for room-temperature spintronic applications.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.