Turn-on and Turn-off Fluorescent Probes for Carbon Monoxide Detection and Blood Carboxyhemoglobin Determination
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Turn-on and Turn-off Fluorescent Probes for Carbon Monoxide Detection and Blood Carboxyhemoglobin Determination
- Shi, Genggongwo; Yoon, Taeseung; Cha, Seoncheol; Kim, Seulgi; Yousuf, Muhammad; Ahmed, Nisar; Kim, Doseok; Kang, Hyun-Wook; Kim, Kwang S.
- azidocarbonylation; blood carboxyhemoglobin; carbon monoxide; fluorescent probe; gas sensing
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS SENSORS, v.3, no.6, pp.1102 - 1108
- Water-soluble, carbazole-based two-photon excitable fluorescent probes MPVC-I ("turn-on") and MPVC-II ("turn-off") are rationally designed and synthesized for the selective monitoring of carbon monoxide (CO). Both probes can effectively measure carboxyhemoglobin (HbCO) in the blood of the animals exposed to a CO dose as low as 100 ppm for 10 min. The palladium catalyzed azidocarbonylation reaction was optimized to improve the sensing efficiency.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.