Transparent conducting film fabricated by metal mesh method with Ag and cu@ag mixture nanoparticle pastes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Transparent conducting film fabricated by metal mesh method with Ag and cu@ag mixture nanoparticle pastes
- Nam, Hyun Min; Seo, Duck Min; Yun, Hyung Duk; Thangavel, Gurunathan; Park, Lee Soon; Nam, Su Yong
- synthesis of core– shell metal nanoparticles; Cu@Ag composite nanoparticle; metal mesh; screen printing; touch screen panel
- Issue Date
- MDPI AG
- METALS, v.7, no.5, pp.176 -
- Transparent conducting electrode film is highly desirable for application in touch screen panels (TSPs), flexible and wearable displays, sensors, and actuators. A sputtered film of indium tin oxide (ITO) shows high transmittance (90%) at low sheet resistance (50 Ω/cm2). However, ITO films lack mechanical flexibility, especially under bending stress, and have limitation in application to large-area TSPs (over 15 inches) due to the trade-off in high transmittance and low sheet resistance properties. One promising solution is to use metal mesh-type transparent conducting film, especially for touch panel application. In this work, we investigated such inter-related issues as UV imprinting process to make a trench layer pattern, the synthesis of core-shell-type Ag and Cu@Ag composite nanoparticles and their paste formulation, the filling of Ag and Cu@Ag mixture nanoparticle paste to the trench layer, and touch panel fabrication processes.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.