Scales for Measuring Mobile Service Quality (M-SQ): A Literature Review and Identification of Key Dimensions
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Scales for Measuring Mobile Service Quality (M-SQ): A Literature Review and Identification of Key Dimensions
- Heo, Jun-Yeon; Lim, Chie-Hyeon; Kim, Kwang-Jae
- mobile service quality (m-SQ); mobile service (m-service); service quality; quality scales; quality dimensions.
- Issue Date
- Inderscience Publishers
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SERVICES AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT, v., no., pp. -
- Mobile service quality (m-SQ) is vital to manage the competitiveness of a company in the mobile business market. Existing studies on m-SQ share key characteristics of m-service in general, such as mobility and context awareness. A set of common m-SQ dimensions that reflects such key characteristics would serve as the theoretical backbone of m-SQ. This research aims to conduct a comprehensive review of existing studies on m-SQ scales and identify key dimensions of m-SQ to understand the essence of m-SQ scales. A total of 45 existing studies on m-SQ scales were reviewed and seven key dimensions of m-SQ scales were identified. This study is expected to serve as a solid knowledge base for conducting new investigations on m-SQ scale development as well as help practitioners utilize m-SQ scales.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.