An enhanced ascorbate peroxidase 2/antibody-binding domain fusion protein (APEX2-ABD) as a recombinant target-specific signal amplifier
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- An enhanced ascorbate peroxidase 2/antibody-binding domain fusion protein (APEX2-ABD) as a recombinant target-specific signal amplifier
- Lee, Jisu; Song, Eun Kyung; Bae, Yoonji; Min, Junseon; Rhee, Hyun-Woo; Park, Tae Joo; Kim, Moonil; Kang, Sebyung
- CATALYZED REPORTER DEPOSITION; CAGE NANOPARTICLES; CANCER-CELLS; AMPLIFICATION; NANOPLATFORM; EXPRESSION; PLATFORMS; DELIVERY; THERAPY
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.51, no.54, pp.10945 - 10948
- A recombinant target-specific signal amplifier was constructed by genetically fusing the enhanced ascorbate peroxidase 2 (APEX2) and an antibody-binding domain (ABD). The fusion protein APEX2–ABD possessed the peroxidase activity and the antibody-binding capability simultaneously and replaced the conventional HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies in a TSA assay for amplifying fluorescence signals.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.