직접 구동형 밸브트레인 시스템의 캠-팔로워 접촉면의 접촉 응력 해석
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 직접 구동형 밸브트레인 시스템의 캠-팔로워 접촉면의 접촉 응력 해석
- Other Titles
- The Analysis of the Contact Stresses at the Cam and Follower Interface in the Direct Acting Type Valve Train System
- Cho, Myungrae; Shin, Heungjoo; Han, Dongcheol
- LINE CONTACT; DESIGN PARAMETER; Ontact stress, shear stress
- Issue Date
- 한국윤활학회지, v.16, no.4, pp.289 - 294
- This paper present the contact stresses, which considers the shear stress at the cam and follower interface in the direct acting type valve train system of a high speed engine. To determine the contact condition, the normal contact forces are calculated by using the lumped mass dynamic modeling. The line contact is considered between the cam and follower interface. The variations of dynamic stresses are presented as a function of camshaft rotational angle. Also the effects of various design parameters are investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.