PanSNPdb: The Pan-Asian SNP Genotyping Database
Cited 13 times inCited 13 times in
- PanSNPdb: The Pan-Asian SNP Genotyping Database
- Ngamphiw, Chumpol; Assawamakin, Anunchai; Xu, Shuhua; Shaw, Philip J.; Yang, Jin Ok; Ghang, Ho; Bhak, Jong Hwa; Liu, Edison; Tongsima, Sissades
- COPY-NUMBER; GENOME-WIDE; GENETIC DIVERSITY; HAPLOTYPE; POPULATION; BLOCK; MODEL; MAP
- Issue Date
- PUBLIC LIBRARY SCIENCE
- PLOS ONE, v.6, no.6, pp. -
- The HUGO Pan-Asian SNP consortium conducted the largest survey to date of human genetic diversity among Asians by sampling 1,719 unrelated individuals among 71 populations from China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. We have constructed a database (PanSNPdb), which contains these data and various new analyses of them. PanSNPdb is a research resource in the analysis of the population structure of Asian peoples, including linkage disequilibrium patterns, haplotype distributions, and copy number variations. Furthermore, PanSNPdb provides an interactive comparison with other SNP and CNV databases, including HapMap3, JSNP, dbSNP and DGV and thus provides a comprehensive resource of human genetic diversity. The information is accessible via a widely accepted graphical interface used in many genetic variation databases. Unrestricted access to PanSNPdb and any associated files is available at: http://www4a.biotec.or.th/PASNP.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.