Measurements of Diffusion, T1 and T2 in One Shot by MMME
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Measurements of Diffusion, T1 and T2 in One Shot by MMME
- Xiaohong, Ren; Cho, Hyungjoon; Yi-Qiao Song
- Coherence pathway; rapid simultaneous method; diffusion; relaxation rates; MMME
- Issue Date
- Diffusion fundamentals
- Diffusion fundamentals, v.9, no., pp.1 - 4
- In this paper, we demonstrate a rapid simultaneous measurement of diffusion constant D, T1 and T2 relaxation times in just two scans. Theoretical standard deviations of D, T1 T2 for a wide range of T1 and T2 were predicted for given sequences with a random experimental error of 3%. By carefully selecting of sequence parameters for samples with different relaxation times, the error propagators in T1, T2, and D can be modified to within 10%.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.