Anode-supported tubular SOFCs based on BaZr(0.1)Ce(0.7)Y(0.1)Yb(0.1)O3-delta electrolyte fabricated by dip coating
Cited 6 times inCited 6 times in
- Anode-supported tubular SOFCs based on BaZr(0.1)Ce(0.7)Y(0.1)Yb(0.1)O3-delta electrolyte fabricated by dip coating
- Liu, Meilin; Chen, C.; Leu, M.; Bai, Y.; Yang, L.; Xie, E.
- BZCYYb; Dip coating; Ohmic resistance; Tubular SOFCs
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ELECTROCHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, v.13, no.6, pp.615 - 618
- Anode-supported tubular solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) based on a proton and oxide ion mixed conductor, BaZr0.1Ce0.7Y0.1Yb0.1O3-delta (BZCYYb), have been fabricated using a dip coating and co-firing process. This new fabrication technique effectively reduced the Ohmic resistances of tubular cells to similar to 0.1 and similar to 0.3 Omega cm(2) at 750 and 600 degrees C, respectively. Typical tubular cells with Ni-BZCYYb anode, BZCYYb electrolyte, and La0.6Sr0.4Co0.2Fe0.8O3-delta (LSCF)-BZCYYb composite cathode demonstrated much-improved performance, achieving peak power densities of 1.13, 0.81. 0.63, and 0.53 W cm(-2) at 750, 700, 650, and 600 degrees C, respectively. when humidified (3 v% water vapor) hydrogen was used as fuel and ambient air as oxidant.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.