Activity-based fluorescent probes for monitoring sulfatase activity
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Activity-based fluorescent probes for monitoring sulfatase activity
- Park, Hyun-Joo; Rhee, Hyun-Woo; Hong, Jong-In
- Activity-based probe; Fluorescence; Sulfatase
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.22, no.15, pp.4939 - 4941
- A small-molecule probe for sulfatase is developed that shows a significant change in fluorescence upon reaction with sulfatase in an activity-based manner. As this probe is free from interference from background fluorescence caused by an unreacted probe, it could be a simple and efficient tool for the study of sulfatase activity.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.