Resonant two-photon ionization and laser induced fluorescence spectroscopy of jet-cooled adenine
Cited 128 times inCited 130 times in
- Resonant two-photon ionization and laser induced fluorescence spectroscopy of jet-cooled adenine
- Kim, NJ; Jeong, G; Kim, Yung Sam; Sung, J; Kim, SK; Park, YD
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.113, no.22, pp.10051 - 10055
- Resonant two-photon ionization (R2PI) and laser induced fluorescence (LIF) techniques were used to obtain the electronic spectra of the jet-cooled DNA base adenine. The spectrum consisted of two bands of the nπ* and ππ* characters. The vibronic mixing between the two states resulted in the broad absorption whose onset was located 1100 cm -1 above the nπ* origin. The presence of these electronically states revealed the presence of vibronic mixing.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.