Interpolated Mth-band filters for image size conversion
Cited 6 times inCited 2 times in
- Interpolated Mth-band filters for image size conversion
- Yang, Seungjoon; Nguyen, TQ
- interpolation; linear-phase filters; spline functions
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SIGNAL PROCESSING, v.50, no.12, pp.3028 - 3035
- Image/Video size conversion at variable rates requires that a large set of interpolation filters should be stored in a table. We present the interpolated Mth-band filters as the interpolation filters, which are obtained from the cubic spline interpolation of a prototype M(p)th-band eigenfilter. The proposed filter can be calculated in real time, eliminating the need for a large on-chip memory. Scaled images using the proposed filters show superb image quality.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.