Neyman-Pearson test for DC restoration error correction
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Neyman-Pearson test for DC restoration error correction
- Yang, Seungjoon; Lee, YH; Yu, P
- DC restoration error; Statistical hypothesis testing
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CONSUMER ELECTRONICS, v.49, no.3, pp.719 - 723
- Analog images often exhibit line-wise differences due to incorrectly restored DC levels. This paper presents a novel DC restoration error correction method based on the statistical hypothesis testing. The proposed method can remove the line-wise error in analog images introduced during the DC restoration processes.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.