GaAs MESFET fabrication using (NH4)2Sx solution sulphur diffusion technique
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- GaAs MESFET fabrication using (NH4)2Sx solution sulphur diffusion technique
- Lee, JL; Choi, Kyoung Jin
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.34, no.11, pp.1152 - 1153
- A newly developed sulphur diffusion method for fabricating GaAs FETs is demonstrated. Sulphur atoms adsorbed at the surface of GaAs by the (NH(4))(2)S(x) treatment were diffused into GaAs during rapid thermal annealing. Transconductance as high as 190mS/mm was obtained for MESFETs with 1.0 mu m gate length, fabricated on the lavers diffused by this technique. This diffusion technique was found to be suitable for GaAs device fabrication.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.