3.3V supply single-voltage-operating double-planar-doped AlGaAs/InGaAs PHEMT with double channel for 1.6GHz digital mobile communications
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- 3.3V supply single-voltage-operating double-planar-doped AlGaAs/InGaAs PHEMT with double channel for 1.6GHz digital mobile communications
- Lee, JL; Kim, JK; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Yoo, HM
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.36, no.3, pp.262 - 264
- A 3.3V supply single-voltage AlGaAs/InGaAs PHEMT with double channels has been developed for CDMA handsets for global mobile personal communication systems. The PHEMT has an output power of 24.2dBm (75.2mW/mm output power density), 37% power-added efficiency. and a third-order intermodulation distortion Im el of -30.7dBc under single-voltage operation with a 3.3V drain voltage and 1.6GHz frequency. The power density is the highest among those reported for poser devices operating at a single voltage. The good performance is obtained by incorporating an AlGaAs/GaAs quantum well channel between the gate and the InGaAs channel.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.