Structural, Optical, and Electrical Properties of Semiconducting ZnO Nanosheets
Cited 5 times inCited 5 times in
- Structural, Optical, and Electrical Properties of Semiconducting ZnO Nanosheets
- Park, Jae-Hwan; Kang, Gyo-Sung; Kwon, Soon-Ii; Lim, Dong-Gun; Choi, Young-Jin; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Park, Jae-Gwan
- FET; Nanosheet; Nanowire; Photoluminescence; ZnO
- Issue Date
- AMER SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHERS
- JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY, v.8, no.9, pp.4658 - 4661
- ZnO nanosheets were fabricated by an oxygen-assisted carbothermal reduction process and their properties were evaluated. In particular, the FET characteristics and photoluminescence properties of ZnO nanosheets were evaluated. The conduction type of ZnO nanosheets was determined as an n-type and the mobility was 20-40 cm 2/V-s, which is fairly high compared to ZnO nanowires. This might be attributed to the wide conduction area of ZnO nanosheet compared to nanowire structures and their better crystallinity.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.