High-Strain Lead-free Antiferroelectric Electrostrictors
Cited 83 times inCited 73 times in
- High-Strain Lead-free Antiferroelectric Electrostrictors
- Zhang, Shan-Tao; Kounga, Alain B.; Jo, Wook; Jamin, Christine; Seifert, Klaus; Granzow, Torsten; Roedel, Juergen; Damjanovic, Dragan
- Antiferroelectrics; Current leads; Electrostrictive materials; Electrostrictors; High strains; Lead free piezoceramics; Lead-Free; Piezo-ceramics; Temperature regimes
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.21, no.46, pp.4716 - 4720
- Research on lead-free piezoceramics has dramatically increased over the last years due to stringent legislation demanding to phase out current lead-containing piezoceramics. The use of electrostrictive materials for electric-field induced strain has been largely overlooked. in this paper we demonstrate that electrostrictive materials around a ferroelectric-antiferroelectric transition are capable of providing high strains over a wide temperature regime that was not accessible before.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.