Photoenzymatic synthesis through sustainable NADH regeneration by SiO2-supported quantum dots
Cited 19 times inCited 18 times in
- Photoenzymatic synthesis through sustainable NADH regeneration by SiO2-supported quantum dots
- Lee, Sahng Ha; Ryu, Jungki; Nam, Dong Heon; Park, Chan Beum
- MONODISPERSE SILICA SPHERES; VISIBLE-LIGHT; NONENZYMATIC REGENERATION; ARTIFICIAL PHOTOSYNTHESIS; NICOTINAMIDE COFACTOR; SOLAR-ENERGY; NANOPARTICLES; NANOCRYSTALS; REDUCTION; EFFICIENT
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.47, no.16, pp.4643 - 4645
- Sustainable photochemical NADH regeneration and redox-enzymatic synthesis are accomplished by using CdS nanocrystals grown on the surface of SiO 2 beads. CdS nanocrystals grown on SiO2 beads worked efficiently as a visible-light absorbing photocatalyst for in situ NADH regeneration with high catalytic activity and minimal loss of activity despite repeated uses.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.