Electrochemical regeneration of NADH enhanced by platinum nanoparticles
Cited 36 times inCited 34 times in
- Electrochemical regeneration of NADH enhanced by platinum nanoparticles
- Song, Hyun-Kon; Lee, Sahng Ha; Won, Keehoon; Park, Je Hyeong; Kim, Joa Kyum; Lee, Hyuk; Moon, Sang-Jin; Kim, Do Kyung; Park, Chan Beum
- Electron transfer; Homogeneous catalysis; NADH; Nanoparticles; Platinum
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.47, no.9, pp.1749 - 1752
- (Figure Presented) Wireless communication: Platinum nanoparticles (nPt) in an electrolyte enhance electron transfer from the electrode to NAD+ during the indirect electrochemical regeneration of NADH (see picture). The intermediate nPt-Hads, formed at negative potential, helps the turnover of the primary mediator M by donating a proton and an electron in a kinetically favorable way.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.