Improved high rate capabilities of composite cathodes for lithium ion batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Improved high rate capabilities of composite cathodes for lithium ion batteries
- Lee, Sang-Young; Jeong, Yeon-Uk
- Issue Date
- 전기화학회지, v.11, no.4, pp.309 - 312
- In an attempt to achieve high rate capability of cell, a new composite cathode was prepared by mixing host compounds with MWCNTs and Super P carbon. Because MWCNTs generally have bundle-type morphologies, it is not easy to get completely separated form. Successful dispersion of divided small bundles between the host particles keeps electrochemical contacts among the particles and plays a significant role in the buffer action as a volume-change absorber. Relative amounts and distributions of the additives are important for design of the electrode for high power application of lithium ion batteries.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.