Variation of the lattice parameter and thermal expansion coefficient of (U,Dy)O-2 as a function of DyO1.5 content
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Variation of the lattice parameter and thermal expansion coefficient of (U,Dy)O-2 as a function of DyO1.5 content
- Kim, SH; Kim, HS; Lee, YW; Sohn, Dong-Seong; Suhr, DS
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, v.407, no.1-2, pp.263 - 267
- Thermal expansions of (U,Dy)O2 solid solutions were investigated between room temperature and 1673 K by using a thermo-mechanical analyzer. The lattice parameter of (U,Dy)O2 pellets is lower than that of UO 2 and it decreases as Dy content increases. The linear thermal expansion and average thermal expansion coefficients of (U,Dy)O2 are higher than that of UO2. For the temperature range from room temperature to 1673 K, the average thermal expansion coefficient values for UO2 and (U0.8Dy0.2)O2 are 10.97 × 10-6 and 11.37 × 10-6 K-1, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- NUE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.