Water-soluble supramolecular bowls formed by intra-clipping of resorcinarene-based ligands with Pd(II) ions
Cited 9 times inCited 12 times in
- Water-soluble supramolecular bowls formed by intra-clipping of resorcinarene-based ligands with Pd(II) ions
- Park, SJ; Shin, DM; Sakamoto, S; Yamaguchi, K; Chung, YK; Lah, Myoung Soo; Hong, JI
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.9, no.8, pp.998 - 999
- Bowl-shaped superstructures have been constructed by intra-clipping of resorcinarene derivatives with two equivalents of (en)Pd(NO3)2 in water. The binding phenomena of the aromatic carboxylates were proven to be both enthalpically and entropically favoured.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.