Metal-Organic Polyhedron Based on a Cu-II Paddle-Wheel Secondary Building Unit at the Truncated Octahedron Corners
Cited 35 times inCited 34 times in
- Metal-Organic Polyhedron Based on a Cu-II Paddle-Wheel Secondary Building Unit at the Truncated Octahedron Corners
- Prakash, M. Jaya; Zou, Yang; Hong, Seunghee; Park, Mira; Bui, Minh-Phuong Ngoc; Seong, Gi Hun; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.48, no.4, pp.1281 - 1283
- Site-directed mutagenesis of Pseudomonas aeruginosa azurin C112D at the M121 position has afforded a series of proteins with elevated Cu-II/I reduction potentials relative to the Cull aquo ion. The high potential and low axial hyperfine splitting (Cu-II electron paramagnetic resonance A(parallel to)) of the C112D/M121L protein are remarkably similar to features normally associated with type 1 copper centers.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.