Composite cathode based on yttria stabilized bismuth oxide for low-temperature solid oxide fuel cells
Cited 46 times inCited 45 times in
- Composite cathode based on yttria stabilized bismuth oxide for low-temperature solid oxide fuel cells
- Xia, CR; Zhang, Y; Liu, Meilin
- PERFORMANCE; CONDUCTIVITY; ELECTRODES; ANODE; BI2O3
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.82, no.6, pp.901 - 903
- The investigation of composite cathodes consisting of silver and yttria stabilized bismuth oxide (YSB) for low-temperature honeycomb solid oxide fuel cells with stabilized zirconia as electrolyte was presented. The interfacial polarization resistances of a porous YSN-Ag cathode was about 0.3 ω cm 2 at 600° C. It was found by impedance analysis that the performance of an YSB-Ag composite cathode fired at 850° C for 2 H was severely limited by gas transport due to insufficient porosity.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.