A 15-25-MHz and 1-mu s/0.4-A Load Response AOT Boost Converter Using an Accurate Feedforward-Path Current Sensor
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A 15-25-MHz and 1-mu s/0.4-A Load Response AOT Boost Converter Using an Accurate Feedforward-Path Current Sensor
- Hong, Woojin; Lee, Myunghee
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, v.37, no.2, pp.1205 - 1209
- This letter presents a high-frequency boost converter using an accurate feedforward-path current sensor for the fast-load transient response. To operate with the switching frequency of up to 25 MHz, the proposed current sensor senses the inductor current with a fast-sensing response time of about 4.5 ns. It also provides more accurate sensing gain than previous current sensors. In addition, the adaptive on-time control method is used for the proposed converter to further enhance the transient responses. The converter has been fabricated using a 0.18-mu m CMOS process with a total chip area of 1.3 x 1.12 mm. It achieves a fast-load transient of only 1 mu s at a 400-mA load step, and peak efficiency of 91.5 and 88.2% at switching frequencies of 15 and 25 MHz, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.