Encountering Two Personal Digital Possessions Together for Reminiscence in the Everyday Life: Design and Field study of SlideFrame
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Encountering Two Personal Digital Possessions Together for Reminiscence in the Everyday Life: Design and Field study of SlideFrame
- Kim, Subin
- Park, Young-Woo
- Digital possession; Interactive frame; Reminiscence; Digital photos; Music listening history
- Issue Date
- Graduate School of Creative Design Engineering
- Department of Creative Design Engineering
- Go to Link;
- Appears in Collections:
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.