Recent Progress in Porous Fused Aromatic Networks and Their Applications
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Recent Progress in Porous Fused Aromatic Networks and Their Applications
- Ahmad, Ishfaq; Mahmood, Javeed; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Issue Date
- SMALL SCIENCE, v.1, no.1, pp.2000007
- Porous materials are ubiquitous in nature and play central roles in ecosystems and human life. Porous fused aromatic networks (P‐FANs) are emerging as a new class of porous organic materials, which can be precisely constructed from organic precursors via the formation of irreversible fused aromatic rings. Despite the luculent advantages offered by P‐FANs, the research community has conventionally focused on more synthetically accessible covalent organic frameworks (COFs), which mostly involve reversible condensation reactions. An overview of the trend in the field of P‐FANs and their possible applications in different fields, including proton conduction, catalysis, gas storage, supercapacitors, and optoelectronics, is presented herein.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.