Deep Learning Based Depth Estimation and Reconstruction of Light Field Images
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Deep Learning Based Depth Estimation and Reconstruction of Light Field Images
- Yun, Jae-Seong; Sim, Jae-Young
- Issue Date
- APSIPA Annual Summit and Conference 2020
- Light field imaging is one of the most promising methods to capture realistic 3D scenes. In this paper, we propose a deep learning network composed of two sub-networks performing depth estimation and light field image reconstruction, respectively. We simultaneously train the two sub-networks by employing a loss function combining the reconstruction loss of the reconstruction network and the estimation loss of the depth estimation network. Experimental results demonstrate that the proposed method accurately estimates the disparity maps of light field images and also faithfully reconstructs light field images.
- Appears in Collections:
- AI_Conference Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.