2.5 Gbit/s/channel laser driver design for four-channel parallel optic transceiver using SiGeBiCMOS technology
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- 2.5 Gbit/s/channel laser driver design for four-channel parallel optic transceiver using SiGeBiCMOS technology
- Kim, YG; Bien, Franklin; Chang, JJ; Robinson, MA; Lee, Myunghee
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.39, no.5, pp.457 - 458
- A laser driver for a four-channel parallel fibre optic transceiver operating up to 2.5 Gbit/s is designed using 0.35 μm SiGe BiCMOS process. An 850 nm vertical cavity surface emitting diode array is used as a light source. The measurement was performed under the case temperature range 0-80°C at 3.1 to 3.5 V power supply variations. Using a gigabit Ethernet filter, a 45% eye mask margin has been achieved at -4 dBm average optical power and 7 dB extinction ratio at 40°C. The rise/fall time is less than 100 ps. The measured deterministic jitter is under 60 ps and the random jitter under 4 ps RMS.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.