High capacity carbon-coated Si70Sn30 nanoalloys for lithium battery anode material
Cited 36 times inCited 35 times in
- High capacity carbon-coated Si70Sn30 nanoalloys for lithium battery anode material
- Kwon, YooJeong; Cho, Jaephil
- LI-ION BATTERIES; SILICON; COMPOSITES; STORAGE; INSERTION; GRAPHITE
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.2008, no.9, pp.1109 - 1111
- Carbon-coated Si70Sn30 nanoalloys with a particle size < 10 nm were prepared from butyl-capped analogues via firing at 900°C under a vacuum showed a reversible capacity of 2032 mAh g-1 and excellent capacity retention.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.