Mo-Compound/CNT-Graphene Composites as Efficient Catalytic Electrodes for Quantum-Dot- Sensitized Solar Cells
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Mo-Compound/CNT-Graphene Composites as Efficient Catalytic Electrodes for Quantum-Dot- Sensitized Solar Cells
- Seol, Minsu; Youn, Duck Hyun; Kim, Jae Young; Jang, Ji-Wook; Choi, Mingi; Lee, Jae Sung; Yong, Kijung
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, v.4, no.4, pp.1300775
- Molybdenum-based catalysts (Mo2N, Mo2C, and MoS 2) supported on electrically conductive carbon nanotube-reduced graphene oxide (RGO) hybrid composites offer options for synthesizing catalytic electrodes that can replace the noble-metal counter electrodes used in quantum-dot-sensitized solar cells. These electrodes display remarkable electrocatalytic activity and high stability.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.