A new region growing algorithm for triangular mesh recovery from scattered 3d points
Cited 0 times inCited 2 times in
- A new region growing algorithm for triangular mesh recovery from scattered 3d points
- Long, C.; Zhao, J.; Goonetilleke, R.S.; Xiong, Shuping; Ding, Y.; Yuan, Z.; Zhang, Y.
- point cloud; region growing; surface recovery; triangular mesh
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- LECTURE NOTES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, v.6758, no., pp.237 - 246
- A novel region growing algorithm is proposed for triangular mesh recovery from scattered 3D points. In our method, the new principle is used to determine the seed triangle considering both maximum angle and minimum length; the open influence region is defined for the active edge under processing; positional element is added into the criterion to choose the most suitable active point; geometric integrity is maintained by analyzing different situations of the selected active point and their corresponding treatments. Our approach has been tested with various unorganized point clouds, and the experimental results proved its efficiency in both accuracy and speed. Compared with the existing similar techniques, our algorithm has the ability to recover triangular meshes while preserving better topological coherence with the original 3D points.
- Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.