A Critical Size of Silicon Nano-Anodes for Lithium Rechargeable Batteries
Cited 221 times inCited 188 times in
- A Critical Size of Silicon Nano-Anodes for Lithium Rechargeable Batteries
- Kim, Hyejung; Seo, Minho; Park, Mi-Hee; Cho, Jaephil
- Anode material; Batteries; Capacity retention; Carbon coating; Charge capacities; Chemical equations; Critical size; High pressure; Lithium rechargeable batteries; Reverse micelles; Si nanocrystal; Well-dispersed
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.49, no.12, pp.2146 - 2149
- Well-dispersed Si nanocrystals with sizes of approximately 5, 10, and 20 nm were prepared in reverse micelles at high pressure and 380°C and investigated as anode materials for lithium batteries. The 10 nm sized nanocrystals show a first charge capacity y of 3380 mAhg -1 and the highest capacity retention of 81 % after 40 cycles, which can be increased to 96% by carbon coating (see picture). "Chemical Equation Presented".
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.