어포던스 기반 FSA모델을 이용한 대피자 행동 모델링 및 시뮬레이션
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 어포던스 기반 FSA모델을 이용한 대피자 행동 모델링 및 시뮬레이션
- Other Titles
- Modeling and Simulation of Emergent Evacuation Using Affordance-based FSA Models
- Joo, Jaekoo; Kim, Namhun
- Issue Date
- 대한산업공학회지, v.37, no.2, pp.96 - 104
- Modeling and simulation of human-involved complex systems pose challenges to representing human decision makings into logical systems because of the nondeterministic and dynamic nature of human behaviors. In modeling perspectives, human's activities in systems can increase uncertainty and complexity, because he or she can potentially access all other resources within the system and change the system states. To address all of these human involvements in the system, this research suggests applying the Finite State Automata (FSA)-based formal modeling of human-involved systems that incorporates the ecological concept of affordances to an evacuation simulation, so that human behavioral patterns under urgent and dynamic emergency situations can be considered in the real-time simulation. The proposed simulation methodologies were interpreted using the warehouse fire evacuation simulation to clarify the applicability of the proposed methodology. This research is expected to merge system engineering technologies and human factors, and come out to the new predictive modeling methodology for disaster simulations. This research can be applied to a variety of applications such as building layout designs and building access control systems for emergency situations.
- Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.