MoS2 Nanoplates Consisting of Disordered Graphene-like Layers for High Rate Lithium Battery Anode Materials
Cited 162 times inCited 110 times in
- MoS2 Nanoplates Consisting of Disordered Graphene-like Layers for High Rate Lithium Battery Anode Materials
- Hwang, Haesuk; Kim, Hyejung; Cho, Jaephil
- Bulk counterpart; Capacity retention; High rate; Interlayer distance; Lithium battery anode; Nanoplates; One-pot reaction; Rate capabilities; Reversible capacity; Test results
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.11, no.11, pp.4826 - 4830
- MoS2 nanoplates, consisting of disordered graphene-like layers, with a thickness of similar to 30 nm were prepared by a simple, scalable, one-pot reaction using Mo(CO)(6) and S in an autoclave. The product has a interlayer distance of 0.69 nm, which is much larger than its bulk counterpart (0.62 nm). This expanded interlater distance and disordered graphene-like morphology led to an excellent rate capability even at a 50C (53.1 A/g) rate, showing a reversible capacity of 700 mAh/g. In addition, a full cell (LiCoO2/MoS2) test result also demonstrates excellent capacity retention up to 60 cycles.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.