Continuous flow synthesis of organic electronic materials-case studies in methodology translation and scale-up
Cited 0 times inCited 4 times in
- Continuous flow synthesis of organic electronic materials-case studies in methodology translation and scale-up
- Seyler, Helga; Haid, Stefan; Kwon, Tae-Hyuk; Jones, David J.; Baeuerle, Peter; Holmes, Andrew B.; Wong, Wallace W. H.
- Issue Date
- CSIRO PUBLISHING
- AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY, v.66, no.2, pp.151 - 156
- The continuous flow synthesis of functional thiophene derivatives was examined. Methodology for the lithiation of thiophene building blocks was developed using a commercial bench-top flow reactor. In addition, the advantages of flow processing were demonstrated in the synthesis of a high performance organic dye in gram scale.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.