Effects of non-thermal plasma on swirled premixed methane/air flames
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Effects of non-thermal plasma on swirled premixed methane/air flames
- Kim, Gyeong Taek; Kim, Dong Min; You, Hyun Seok; Yoo, Chun Sang; Park, Jeong; Chung, Suk Ho
- Issue Date
- The Combustion Society of Japan
- 12th Asia-Pacific Conference on Combustion, ASPACC 2019
- The effects of non-thermal plasma on swirled premixed methane/air flames have been experimentally studied by adopting a dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) technique. Lean extinction limits were extended by the non-thermal plasma-induced streamer. Flame configuration was significantly changed from regime III to regime II applying voltage and frequency. This is because the streamer interacts with positive or negative ions and electron in flame.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Conference Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.