Partial parallel encoder for IRA codes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Partial parallel encoder for IRA codes
- Hwang, S. O.; Myung, S.; Lee, H.; Park, S. -I.; Lee, Jaiyong
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.46, no.2, pp.135 - 136
- A fast irregular repeat accumulator (IRA) encoder that reduces the encoder latency for generating parity bits is proposed. The transformation of the parity check matrix into the blockwise form and the usage of the partial parallel process bring a reduction of the number of system clocks for the IRA codes encoding.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.