Effect of a Fullerene Derivative on the Performance of TiO2-Nanotube-Based Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Cited 5 times inCited 7 times in
- Effect of a Fullerene Derivative on the Performance of TiO2-Nanotube-Based Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Park, Hun; Kim, Woong-Rae; Yang, Changduk; Kim, Ho-Gi; Choi, Won-Youl
- Dye-Sensitized solar cell; Fullerene derivative; Nanotube arrays; Power conversion efficiencies; Ti foil; TiO
- Issue Date
- AMER SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHERS
- JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY, v.12, no.2, pp.1535 - 1538
- Highly ordered TiO2 nanotube arrays were prepared by anodic oxidation of Ti foil in an application to dye-sensitized solar cells (DSCs). A fullerene derivative called PC61BM was used as a material for the surface modification of TiO2 nanotube arrays to improve the power conversion efficiency of DSCs Although open circuit voltages (V-oc) were slightly decreased by PC61 BM interlayer, short circuit current densities (J(sc)) were increased and thus the power conversion efficiencies were improved. EIS (Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy) results showed superior properties for PC61 BM-coated samples.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.