Novel Quinoxaline-Based Organic Sensitizers for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Cited 61 times inCited 55 times in
- Novel Quinoxaline-Based Organic Sensitizers for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Chang, Dong Wook; Lee, Hyo Joong; Kim, Jong H.; Park, Soo Young; Park, Su-Moon; Dai, Liming; Baek, Jong-Beom
- NANOCRYSTALLINE TIO2; FUSED PORPHYRINS; DONOR; EFFICIENCY; ELECTRON; FILM
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.13, no.15, pp.3880 - 3883
- Novel quinoxaline-based organic sensitizers using vertical (RC-21) and horizontal (RC-22) conjugation between an electron-donating triphenylamine unit and electron-accepting quinoxaline unit have been synthesized and used for dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs), leading to the relatively high power conversion efficiencies of 3.30 and 5.56% for RC-21 and RC-22, respectively. This result indicates that the quinoxaline electron-accepting unit is quite a promising candidate In organic sensitizers.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.