Atomic tailoring of platinum catalysts
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Atomic tailoring of platinum catalysts
- Li, Feng; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Issue Date
- NATURE PUBLISHING GROUP
- NATURE CATALYSIS, v.2, no.6, pp.477 - 478
- Tailoring platinum-based catalysts is of great research interest in the fields of electrochemical energy conversion and storage, as well as other applications. Now, an approach has been developed to boost the activity of platinum catalysts at the atomic scale.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.