Synthesis of wafer-scale uniform molybdenum disulfide films with control over the layer number using a gas phase sulfur precursor
Cited 9 times inCited 3 times in
- Synthesis of wafer-scale uniform molybdenum disulfide films with control over the layer number using a gas phase sulfur precursor
- Lee, Youngbin; Lee, Jinhwan; Bark, Hunyoung; Oh, Il-Kwon; Ryu, Gyeong Hee; Lee, Zonghoon; Kim, Hyungjun; Cho, Jeong Ho; Ahn, Jong-Hyun; Lee, Changgu
- MOS2 ATOMIC LAYERS; LARGE-AREA; THIN-LAYERS; GRAPHENE; MONOLAYER; OPTOELECTRONICS; SULFURIZATION; ELECTRONICS; TRANSISTORS; GROWTH
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.6, no.5, pp.2821 - 2826
- We describe a method for synthesizing large-area and uniform molybdenum disulfide films, with control over the layer number, on insulating substrates using a gas phase sulfuric precursor (H2S) and a molybdenum metal source. The metal layer thickness was varied to effectively control the number of layers (2 to 12) present in the synthesized film. The films were grown on wafer-scale Si/SiO2 or quartz substrates and displayed excellent uniformity and a high crystallinity over the entire area. Thin film transistors were prepared using these materials, and the performances of the devices were tested. The devices displayed an on/off current ratio of 10(5), a mobility of 0.12 cm(2) V (1) s (1) (mean mobility value of 0.07 cm(2) V-1 s(-1)), and reliable operation.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.