Highly reproducible organic field-effect transistor from pseudo 3-dimensional triphenylamine-based amorphous conjugated copolymer
Cited 18 times inCited 18 times in
- Highly reproducible organic field-effect transistor from pseudo 3-dimensional triphenylamine-based amorphous conjugated copolymer
- Lee, Junghoon; Cho, Shinuk; Yang, Changduk
- 3-dimensional; Conjugated copolymers; Donor-acceptor polymers; Triphenyl amines
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY, v.21, no.24, pp.8528 - 8531
- An easily accessible 3D donor-acceptor polymer based on triphenylamine (PTPA-co-DTDPP) is synthesized by a simple and efficient route. Owing to its non-fibrillar structure, PTPA-co-DTDPP features highly reproducible charge carrier mobility of up to 3.3 x 10(-3) cm(2) V(-1) s(-1) at various fabrication conditions.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.